Community Rules & Guidelines
Hello and welcome to the New Team of Weapons and Tactics Official Forums, the social arm of the New Team of Weapons and Tactics Network. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with these basic rules, enforced to help keep the forums a friendly environment for all of our community:
- No Flaming. Language or comments that are antagonistic, provocative, slanderous, derogatory, abusive, aggressive or confrontational
- No Hate Speech. Discriminatory language or comments towards certain groups; such as racism, sexism or homophobia
- No Harassment. Continued intimidation, pressurized, pestering or forceful remarks towards a member in public or in private, sexual or otherwise
- No Explicit Material. Posting or linking to any explicit, pornographic or offensive media; such as sex, nudity or gore (this includes signatures & avatars)
- No Spam. Off-topic, nonsensical, one word or otherwise pointless and non-contributory posts, double posting is frowned upon, and only allowed if necessary. Do not bump a topic unless needed.
- No Malware. Posting links to, requesting or discussing unwanted malicious software or other media
- No Warez. Posting links to, requesting or discussing illegally obtained or pirated materials; such as games, software or other media
- No Ripping. Stealing or plagiarizing other people's work and claiming it as your own; such as game mods, images or written content
- No Advertising. Promoting your website, YouTube channel or other service such as referral links by posting topics or PMing members (signature promotion is allowed)
- No Multiple Accounts. A new account should only be made if there is a legit reason; members using another account to break rules or evade bans will be taken care of appropriately
Breaking these rules will result in a Reminder, Warning, Temporary Ban or Permanent Ban being issued by a Moderator. Your Member Log keeps a record of this and explains the reason why it was issued. Action taken is at the Moderator's discretion and judgement, but is based on the severity of your rule violation, how often it may be occurring and your Member Log history.
We rely heavily on our community to flag posts, topics or members that break these rules using the Report system, a link of which is found at the bottom of every post and member profile.
Use common sense and you will get along just fine. Like any other forum, there are unspoken 'rules' of etiquette amongst the community regarding spamming (the occasional meme is fine and is actually funny if used in moderation, but please don't go overboard) and trolling (deliberately acting out to annoy or flame the community). While such things aren't generally enforced as rule breaking, Moderators will take action if such posts become a habit, cause problems or result in complaints from other members. Last but certainly not least, please be aware that doing anything which is deemed illegal in the real world is not allowed on these forums or anywhere else on the New Team of Weapons and Tactics Network.
Please remember that the New Team of Weapons and Tactics Official Forums are offered as a free service. To ensure our community remains an enjoyable experience for everyone, we may remove you from the forums at any time if you are found to be breaking the rules or otherwise abusing the service.
If you wish to have any further clarification on any of the above rules, we encourage you to post in our Support Forums where an administrator or moderator will be happy to help.